6.09.2003

Freunde des gutenmorgens!

   It's June. So it's been almost 6 months since I graduated, and yes I'm still unemployed. Though I did take the first 4 months off, the job search is brutal. Can't seem to get any bites. No one wants me! All good, I'll end up doing something great, JUST WATCH! I've been seriously considering becoming a cop for the great city of Chicago. So when their next exam comes up I'm going to take it. Hopefully it comes up soon because yeah the parents are wondering what I'm going to do with myself haha.

   So as of late I've been cutting down on the smoking. For three reasons: a)It's cheaper not to smoke b)It's good for my health. c)I don't feel it anymore. I'm not craving it as much. Yay for me! Next up: Cutting down on the drinking and starting to work out.

   So what's new? Not much, been chillin, going to grad parties and such. Saw Finding Nemo with some peeps. Ading Thara enjoyed it immensely. Perhaps even more than the 8 year old and the 14 year old who were with us. Henson and Jerome were also riveted to the screen. Other than that I've been doing my thing, going out to Free bars and drinking and such.

No comments: