3.11.2003

Bonjour mon amies!

Fun weekend this past weekend. Expensive? Yes, but so worht it.

Friday, picked up Ms. Leynes in Bensenville to head back down to school, again. Got down there went to the Y to get the key from Joe cuz I crashed at his place, thanks dude. Then went to Ian's and had a beer, Ian and I are alcoholics. Then headed to Murphy's, Abby's bad cuz she makes Ian and I eat meat on Friday's during Lent. So then it started, First I bought a pitcher, then Ian, then Abby, and damn it didn't stop 'til close! I was pretty good yo. I think I bought pitchers for Twan and Ading, and Long Islands for Sharon and Fatima, I think, I'm not so sure anymore. After that, headed to Merry Anne's, Ian and I finished our stacks in a minute and three minutes respectively, apparently according to Abby we don't chew. Then dropped some people off at home and headed back to the Babe Lair. Then mine and Ian's buzzin asses drove to apt. 312. Chilled for a bit before heading back to my car and seeing it being towed from the fucking lot! That kinda killed the buzz so Ian and I went back to Reynold's, paid for my car and dropped Ian back off at home. Ian's got some stories by the way. Fool needs to get out of his death circle already haha.

Saturday, woke up hung over as shit. Picked up the fam from Holiday Inn and picked up the tix from Twan at Foellinger, had to detour to pick up a stamp pad for Kris at IUB then headed to Chinatown Buffet. Engaged in a rather animated conversation about the finer points of Donkey Punch, Strawberry Shortcake, Hoover, Tabagon, and my personal favorite Houdini. Then headed back to Foellinger for the show. Good job on the show guys, it looked really good. Sorry if we got annoying hehe. ALEX!!! At intermission class of '98 and the Ansays booked it to KAM's for some mood enhancers. Had some choice grain and hops and some spirits (beer and shots). Buzzed our way back to our seats in Foellinger and saw the rest of the show. Said hi to some of the models then headed to Steak and Shake with the Fam. We're weird you know, if you guys would have seen how we are when all four of us are together you'd understand why Twan and I are the way we are. Dropped the kiddies back off at Holiday Inn and I went with Twan to her apt so she could get ready. Picked up some beer for the pre/afterset at Joe's then headed back to Joe's. I was greeted by a shot of everclear with Sharon, Juvs and Joe, thanks guys, that made my empty stomach feel really warm. Chugged some beers, did some more shots and headed to Canopy. Watched Joe run and say "Titties, Titties, Titties!!!" to beat the line haha. Went inside did some, ok a lot of shots. Sorry Jill I owe you, I didn't notice the staff standing there, all good though Romel, Eric, Nutt, and I drank it for you guys hehe. Went inside and danced, sort of, more like got jacked up and jacked up some people. Got tired, made my lil cousin take over for me hehe. Then headed back to Joe's, did some more shots that totally erased my memory, helped Joe kick out people so we could sleep then headed back to Merry Anne's. Then passed out.

Sunday woke up, hung over again, YEAH ROCKSTAR! Ate at Nitaya's with some peeps, everyone with the exception of Arlene's refreshed face looked hung over. Had some laughs and some pepper steak then headed back home. Passed out and came back to my reality, sigh.

Overall Fun weekend.

No comments: