3.12.2003

I miss...

The lazy days when I REALLY had nothing to do. When I was a kid and all my worries were about what I was going to do that day, fun wise. Like riding on bikes, rollerblading, watching cartoons.

When my parents didn't care, and didn't worry about what I was going to do with my life. They just look at me now in disapproval.

The days when there was something I had to do, homework, practice. Even though at the time they seemed so trivial and so time consuming. I miss the study sessions, and the after practice comradery that occured. Soccer practice, when we just talked about nothing. Ribbed each other about who was going to homecoming or what not.

I miss being just a kid, where my actions had no bearing on my life. When I acted stupid it was just that, me acting stupid. No one cared, I sure didn't. I miss 8th grade when friends would just get together and talk about nothing. We'd drink have a good time. Sure we have those things now, but it seems people are preoccupied with other worldy adult things, like jobs and school.

I miss being able to have a cigarette and having some company, not just on the phone, but like actually having someone there. In the depths of the dark night we'd stare and sometimes it was silent, more often than not it wasn't. I miss that.

Seems as if now it's the real world. Parents on my back about finding a job. It's not as easy as they think. Nothing's as easy ast they think it is.

I yearn to be in my brother's shoes, to star all over again. To see where I could go if I really tried. I see great potential in him. I may give him a hard time and bully his awkward gangly ass around. He'll despise me later hehe.

Random hehe okbye

No comments: