3.06.2003

Weird...my brother and I are both afraid of the dark, neither of us can fall asleep without the TV on, otherwise our heads our underneath the blankets.

It seems like the snow is neverending here, it just freaking keeps coming. Even when I think it's over, I go outside to smoke and hey look more freaking flakes coming down.

On the upside, Green Machine is fully recovered, internally that is, externally, haha way different story. It does go faster now, and makes less noise.

Job search update: wait there is nothing to freaking update. No experience + No one hiring * Decline in the economy (Me being way too picky)^4 / Way too lazy = PJ still jobless, and looking for alternative means of income. (Street pharmacist, pimp, male hooker, selling my organs, minus the liver and lungs of course)

New CDs: Simple Plan - No Pads, No Helmets...Just Balls
50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Trying
Elton John - Greatest Hits 1970 - 2002
Brian Adams - The Best of Me
Good Charlotte - The Young and the Hopeless
John Mayer - Any Given Thursday

New Clothes: 4 Shirts, yes they're preppy, would you expect anything else? Thanks Mom

New PS2 Games: The Getaway (kinda like GTA, but they're British and they drive on the Left side of the Road
Everquest Online Adventures (for the true dork inside me)

TV Show of the moment: JAG, and those Strongest Man competitions, oh and of course...gotta have my MTV, and ESPN without sports there would be no music, clothes, a shelf would just be a shelf...

I'm random, sorry, okbye

No comments: